19 July 2008

Vacation Home, Part I

Hello All!

I have added some photos to my flickr account, starting with the West Virginia leg of my recent trip. These photos are mostly with Joshua's family, as we spent the majority of our time there with his family since we would be traveling for the second half of our trip in New Jersey with mine. If you would like to take a look, they are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/28694071@N05/. Here is a preview:




Joshua and I had a wonderful time on the trip and were able to catch up with most of our friends and family that we have been longing to see. We went to most of our favourite spots in town to eat, met up with most of our friends still in town, went golfing, saw movies, and spent a lot of time with family.

I was happy to see water and so much green in the landscape--it was quite a novelty! Although it felt like we had more time on this trip compared to our previous trips home, it seems there is never enough time to do it all and so we are excited to return when possible.

Today Joshua and I plan to spend the day together relaxing and tomorrow there is church in the morning and trying out a new recipe for dinner. What excitement! Yesterday evening we went to see The Dark Knight, the new batman movie. It was quite good!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Jamie

No comments: